Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so Ive traded in the above cars as they were at the end of the pcp for 2 x Ecosports

Winter pack, roof rails and reversing sensors included

So big question, what are the little clips for on the inside of the boot door? Is it for some sort of cargo net? If so where do I get one from lol? I'd love to use that space for the shopping bags and a few other little bits so they aren't in the boot!

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Ok, so Ive traded in the above cars as they were at the end of the pcp for 2 x Ecosports

Winter pack, roof rails and reversing sensors included

So big question, what are the little clips for on the inside of the boot door? Is it for some sort of cargo net? If so where do I get one from lol? I'd love to use that space for the shopping bags and a few other little bits so they aren't in the boot!

Thanks in advance!
I believe they are anti-vibration rubber mounts for the parcel shelf :p

Nothing all that exciting!

I could be wrong, but that's what they seem to be to me!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mud Stuff......... have a look back in my previous posts fitted over a year ago back door interior and curry hook it should come as standard.

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's them, measure the space in the center of the door and pick the net best suited, can not remember the size I bought but if your not sure will go measure it.

Worth the effort its always useful.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you connect yours to new clips then? Or is there something in he rear door to attach too?
That's them, measure the space in the center of the door and pick the net best suited, can not remember the size I bought but if your not sure will go measure it.

Worth the effort its always useful.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts