Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All

I have a new 16 plate petrol 1.5l and I've been experiencing issues, the car doesn't always start, I've had a flat battery and the car has a real lack of power - sometimes I can have my foot flat to the floor and the car will not increase speed. I'm just after feedback regarding performance and anyone else having electrical issues. Only got 3000 miles on the clock very disappointed 馃槴

Registered
Hi.
Personally I would just go straight back to the dealer under the warranty. But I know it's always interesting to see if it's a problem others have experienced.

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I'm having trouble with the warranty , the dealer will no have a look at it for free as the faults are intermittent. It's a nightmare and Ford are not willing do do anything, I just wanted to know if it was normal for the car or as I suspect I've got a dud car ?

Registered
I wouldn't think it's a duf car could just be something as simple as a sensor playing up, anything electrical or mechanical can break down even new parts from experience can fail.

As for the dealer I can only speak for the one we use and can honestly say though customer service is brilliant.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts