Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on Friday I pick up our new ES!

Our local dealer rang with a fantastic offer to end our current PCP contract earlier for a new 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium in black.
We had to weight up the pros and cons, losing our fave colour in blue for a new model.
It's a big pro as also we don't have to pay January installment, don't need our Jan service or road tax renewal!
I test drove the 1.0l model and was blown away by its performance!
Internally not much difference except for partial leather heated seats! Yep, got winter pack included which I missed loads from our old Fiesta Titanium.
Also the new colour LCD screen.
We also lose the spare wheel, but happy with what we gain.

·
Registered
817 Posts
Thats good news, hope you are enjoying the new car :D

You could still strap a spare in the boot, though not as neat as on the back.

I do not trust compressor and goo, so I ordered my Ecosport with the spare.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do not trust compressor and goo, so I ordered my Ecosport with the spare.
Yeah, reason we went with the spare before was from bad experience!

However, our argument was, unless we always go for a ecosport with a spare or a 4x4 with rear wheel etc, now-a-days you rarely get the option for a spare, so just took the hit. Shame as we do prefer the look with the rear wheel, but a sacrifice we were willing to make.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Nice one :)- sounds like a good deal!

I love the heated seats especially at this time of year. Was Black the only option?

Not a bad thing, I love polished / waxed black paintwork. :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, it's only one they had that was available so quick. When I saw it I thought it had a stealthy look :p. Would look epic if it had the black alloys! Haha

·
Registered
84 Posts
Good Luck with your pick up day today. :)
Looking forward to seeing the Pictures. Especially any interior updates.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Just asked on your other thread why did you go without the spare and now I see why!

How good was the deal then? Did you end up saving money? Curious as to what my options will be when its close to changing.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well this was one they had in stock there, so wasnt an option, and to be honest haven't missed the wheel :p

Well as we still had a year to go we only ended up having to pay only an extra £19 a month, but gained a lot of extras. We also now don't have to pay Jan's installment, Jan's service and Jan's road tax renewal.
So gained a bit! We had 0% apr and only needed a £400 deposit, so with that in mind we were £350 better off for Jan. So got a more economical engine and slightly less road tax for when we have to renew.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts