Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there was quite a wait for the previous model, anyone know if there is likely to be a waiting list for the new one?
How long do you think it will take?

Registered
Hi, I have been quoted 12 weeks from order to delivery..... although I guess if there is a sudden rush of orders, it may take longer....馃槓

Registered
I bought a Zetec EcoSport recently. Main Dealer told me towards end of year. Base price will be the same or lower than existing, but many items now standard fit, like full size spare wheel and cover, will be add on extras. Franko.

Registered
Hi Cowgirl.I've just bought an EcoSport in Kinetic Blue with all the extras.Fantastic looker that really gets noticed! I absolutely love it. Be patient though....the new model won't be out much before Christmas, plus many of the extras on the current spec will be 'pay for' add on extras (like the full size alloy spare wheel and cover).Good luck !Be patientFranko

Registered
Oh dear, was hoping for October delivery, or at least before end of November when my current MOT runs out.... oh well, will have to be patient, but as this is the first brand new car for me, its hard! I am going for smoke grey with the spare wheel which I actually think looks kind of funky!

Registered
You've got a real looker there mate! Spare wheel and cover really make it look cool. It's a must have!I'd use your waiting time to look at all the Ford EcoSport catalogues you canplus a handbook if you can get one so you'll know exactly how everything works when you get it.Good luck.....btw....Only 147 daysplus this one 'til Christmas !!!
Cheers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts