Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A bit off, but anyway. I intend on creating a website for my small business. Any tips on web hosting?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Web hosting is something else. It's a good way to stock your information, if you want quick access to it. I am working as a teacher in primary school, and I have a lot of projects and power points, with what I teach my kids. I have a computer at work that runs with Linux and I have a good linux vps hosting. Love that, it's very useful to have a hosting server like that, I really recommend you to buy one. You can easily find one on google, there are a lot of companies that offer you this kind of services.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My tip is not to underestimate the importance of web hosting. I know what I am talking about as when I created my first site, the last thing I care about was the web hosting and as it turned out later, that was a big mistake. Good web hosting is the bottom of a successful site so before creating the site, make sure you study enough about the web hosting. I can recommend you this site 28msec.com, where you can find the best web hosting providers. They don't sell anything, but just present the best web hosting on the market.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts