Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whilst out geocaching popped into aldi for some thing to eat in towcester , my other half went to get food as i fed the puppy his mid day meal. turning around i spotted another ecosport sitting in car park. it had chrome edging around fog lamps so i went over and asked the owner if hey came with or if they were extras. on getting out we found out that both off us are members of this site. small ecosport world.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi remdroo

Nice to meet and have a chat with another ecosport fan. As discussed, where I live they are still few and far between, so I don't often see another one let alone have a chat about all things ecosport.

Love driving the chunky little beast and I have only good things to say about the model.

Happy motoring ?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Whenever I see another EcoSport (seen about 4 others round my way now) I want to beep my horn and wave...

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hi bacon check out geocacing app in android by ground speak inc. i got into it through people we know on face book. me and my other half have been doing it for nearly two years. its realy good fun its as involved as you want it to be from just simple finds to rock climbing to deep sea diving. its the reason i chose the ecosport. just rugged enough without going 4x4.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts