Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi,Good find Oui oui, very thorough review, the blind spot is probably no worse than most modern cars, the pillars have got wider to give the body the strength required to pass the current crash tests.Not sure why the spare wheel is on the back door, they have not made use of thespace under the boot floor and if you need to usethespareyou will still have to empty the boot to get the jack and tools as they are still under the floor. Is it for styling
jury's out on that one, and because it is on the back door the door has to be side opening. So what is the reason asboth are the main criticismsall for no gain
.Cheers
.Andy

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi AndyI agree with your comment about the blind spot - its a fault we have to live with on a number of cars.Think in India car taxation is linked with length - under 4 meters is goodEcosport started in South America & is a styling feature ?I'm still happy with my order & looking forward to driving my own 'Sport'Happy motoringOui ouisorry posting always seems to contain gobble de ****
Edited by: Dan

·
Registered
25 Posts
Hi Oui oui,I am sure the EcoSport wil be a great car and I am sure I would also be happy with one.What engine and spec have you ordered ? I think it would be a diesel Titanium X I would order. It also looks good in blue, but I still feel I would like to see one before I place an order.Regarding the gobble de ****, not sure why it happens to some people, the same happens on the Kuga forum, must be somthing in the setup.Cheers
.Andy

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Apparently because it started out in Brazil / India the trends there are for SUV's to look a little more rugged so the rear mounted spare helps with that. Not so much of an issue in the UK where most will stick with tarmac.
To be honest it can't be that much more expensive for Ford to produce a top opening boot without the spare for Europe / Aus etc. can it?
Whatever anyway, it certainly helps make the Ecosport stand out.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 12 of 12 Posts