Ford Ecosport Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I know it's a common fault with corrosion on the wiper blades and I've been looking through forum, but is there somewhere I can buy new front wiper arms to replace the badly corroded ones on my 2014 Ecosport? Plenty sites offer the rear arm but not the front. Would it have to be through main dealer (thinking expensive). Any help would be gratefully appreciated. Many thanks

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi, and welcome to the forum Rojo68 :D

Your talking round about £60 for each genuine Ford Ecosport arm. Advantage, will be new, so will not corrode for a while.

You may get some decent looking secondhand ones on Ebay at £40 to £20 range. Dissadvantage, may already be starting to corrode.

DIY, clean the white verdegrese off the wiper arm with an emery block, anti-rust primer, and paint with black satin paint.

Wiper arms have always corroded too quickly on Ford cars........

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Your talking round about £60 for each genuine Ford Ecosport arm. Advantage, will be new, so will not corrode for a while.

You may get some decent looking secondhand ones on Ebay at £40 to £20 range. Dissadvantage, may already be starting to corrode.

DIY, clean the white verdegrese off the wiper arm with an emery block, anti-rust primer, and paint with black satin paint.

Thanks for replying colinJYD 👍. Think I might have to bite the bullet and go to main dealer as originals are beyond the DIY method ☹.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts