Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi AllHas anyone with an xpack had problems with marks on the shiny parts of the alloy wheels which are impossible to clean up? Robert

·
Registered
503 Posts
Is it under the lacquer? I think I read somewhere about marks under the lacquer but that might have been related to body work.... I'll see if I can find it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yes I have the same o/s/f wheel had it change under warranty two months ago but looking at the other three wheels they are going the same. I think itis the metalnot prepared and cleaned be for the lacquer. might try again under warranty. don.thold much hope this time as they change the front undergood will.muzzo

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to the larger main dealer that has a body shoplast week, the body man there said it is polished alloy and there was nothing they could do with it, so hetook pictures and said he would contact Ford. It does look like a manufacturing defect, so I wait with bated breath. The (small) dealer I bought the car from said wheels are guaranteed for a year, but we wait and see. I need to check the spare to see if the same is happening to that as well.

·
Registered
503 Posts
They should be guaranteed for a year at least but the more that complain to Ford the more they should take note that it's not down to how you keep them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts