Ford Ecosport Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

Just ordered a ST-Line, Magnetic colour. Should be delivered within a few weeks, can't wait! Went for a test drive yesterday and was very impressed with the drive, feel and finish of the demonstrator. 125PS had a lot more poke than I thought.

I've had lots of cars in my life. This will be my first brand new car. I feel like a kid waiting for Christmas. Will report back when it's mine with thoughts and pictures :)

·
Registered
817 Posts
Hi Steve and welcome :D

Yes...Please put some pictures up once you get your car.

I have just bought a 1.0 petrol 125 facelift Ecosport, manual box, after having the previous model for three years.
I had no wait as its an ex-demonstrator, so got to drive it before buying.

They are good SUV's, that's why I have bought another. Cheers Colin.

·
Registered
817 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Colin. I've had a lot of Fords in my time, but loving the Ecosport. Nice chunky feel about it. Great build quality. Off to London tomorrow (45 miles for me) looking forward to seeing how she feels on motorway. Guess I should take it easy though. only 15 miles on the clock..

Nice Steve, I like your photos in the gallery, some fancy angles shots, fish eye lenz shot, all very professional.

I see you did the supermarket fill up test, that's the first thing I did as well, nice and practical :D

I hope you will enjoy your Ecosport for many years to come, cheers Colin.

Steve's Gallery pictures...
https://www.ecosportownersclub.co.uk/forum/members/4442-sussexsteve-albums-my-ecosport-st-line.html

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts